I am not able to charge my car
If a charger does not start the charging session, please try the following things:
- Please make sure you are following the steps to initiate the charging session correctly.
- Please make sure the charging connector is properly connected to the vehicle. When the charging connector is not properly connected to the vehicle, the charging station is not able to deliver the energy to the vehicle.
- If unsure, please unplug the charging plug (charging connector) and restart the charging process (scan the QR code that is displayed on the charging station; plug the charging connector into the vehicle; select your preferred payment method; and start charging!).
- Please verify that the car does not have a “battery charging schedule” or “limit on percentage charged” set for the battery.
- Scheduled charging allows you to set a daily time when you want your EV to start charging. Your vehicle may not initiate a charging session outside the schedule with this setting.
- Charge limit set the limit your car battery can charge. For example, if you set the limit at 80%, the car will stop charging when the battery state of charge reaches 80%.
If the issue persists, please fill out this form; our technical support team will look into it as soon as possible.